Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Skilling/Mini-Game based clan for Runescape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings Newcomers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hjgvjgykhulo
Recruit
Recruit
Hjgvjgykhulo

Greetings Newcomers! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Newcomers!   Greetings Newcomers! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Welcome to the Fallen Descent Clan Forums! My name is Hjgvjgykhulo! But you can call me Paul =] . In this Clan we strive for greatness and over coming our challenges! ......<----yea right..haha no but really, we all like to chill and chat. We are always willing to help one another as long as we have spare time. Just yell out for one of us in clan chat "Fall Descent" , or PM one of us. We are trying to become a well known Skiller Clan but just because we are skillers doesn't mean we are lvl 3's. Our skills vary from combat, to money-making, strategy, and even just knowing the maps well. I can GAURENTEE that any question asked will be answered and explained fully and in great detail. Our clan leader is constantly getting muted for advertising and must continue to make new accounts all the time. For this reason we ask for your help in advertising. You dont have to spam worlds, just go around say "Join Fall Descent for a great CC" or something to that matter. Tell your friends, they will tell theirs, and so on and so on. Now the Forums is another matter. Please make sure you post the right topic in the right section.For example, don't post "Hey i got a new dog!" in the "Runescape News" section, it will only cause you to be called an idiot.If you have any questions on what to post and where to post it, don't hesitate to ask myself, Influence, or of course the admin of the site Zach. Well i hoped this helped you out and Welcome, to Fallen Descent !!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Zach
Admin
Zach

Greetings Newcomers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Newcomers!   Greetings Newcomers! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:35 pm

This is "Moderator" worthy. Very professional and to the point.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://elementaloutcasts.board-directory.net

Greetings Newcomers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: Miscellaneous :: Hellos & Goodbyes-
Jump to: